GX Developer - FX on Windows

G
I have recently changed my pc. The new one has Windows XP and won't run GX developer FX (V7). Does anyone know what I need to buy or do to get it to work.

JIM500

I havnt got that version (but got full GX dev) GX dev works in xp though.

With the old GPPWin (GX is a souped up bug fix of that) I could use it in xp, only if I put the program in compatability mode.

Right click on the icon and chose properties/compatibility

Use win 98 or even win 95, it might work then :)

Similar Topics

Hi, I need to reinstall GX developer on my laptop. I used to have it on a windows 7 32 platform but had to do a fresh install and now it will not...
Replies
Views
***NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE*** See disclaimer up top. All of this stuff isn't for production use, but for the home automater / Internet Of Things...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to connect to a Mitsy FX3u PLC from a windows 8 PC. I'm having no luck at all and was hoping somebody might be able to point me in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using Mitsubishi GX Developer in Windows 7 Professional environment. I'm trying to use Help function inside GX Developer software...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom