Assistance Required (physical) in Florida

mjamil

We had supplied some machines to one of our customer in Florida, USA.

Unfortunately, he has been facing trouble installing the machines.

If there is someone, who is very near to him, please let me know, maybe you can $$$$ before christmas holidays.

All you should be able to do is

Program (and of course debug) and Invertor, in this case its from LG (www.lgis.com)

and some basic knowledge for electrics,

all the drawings are with the customer, but out tech man cant be there, coz' he had been denied of the Visa for USA.

Your help is appreciated.

*** and sorry no PLCs involved here....

I'm in central Florida, if it's not too far away I'd consider driving to it this weekend. What city in Florida?

Address

All techs able to help kindly contact.

Mr. M. H. Babul,
Keystone Tobacco Inc.,
4650 SW 51ST Bay#713,
Davie, Florida 33314.
Tel. 954-5854667

and oh yes the machine that has this Invertor's problem is a Cigarette Making machine, so if you run the machine maybe he'll throw in a couple of cartons for you! :)

If you guys need any more info. let me know.

All the catalogs and drawings are with our customer.