Help Omron PLC

ettikudiappan

I am a AB PLC user and recently got a machine that uses Omron PLC C200HS. I had to backup the program and procured a copy CX-Programmer ver 2.0 Junior (Demo). Can anyone tell me whether I can upload the program with this junior version of CX-programmer? Also the vendor did give a backup file with extensions PRN, LAB, LBK, PBK, PRG, SAN, XBK & XFF, but the CX-programmers open dialog lists none of these extension. Am I using the correct software to open the files or do I have to use Syswin or something?

The Junior version of CXP only programs the micro family CPMx PLCs. You will need one of the following: LSS,SSS,Syswin or CPT. The files that were given to you are all file extensions of the software known as CAPS or CAPS PLUS by Wamco who is no longer in business.