CLR Instruction with arrayed UDT

sailsf00

I am trying to clear all of the values in an arrayed UDT in RSLogix 5000. Is this possible?
Example:
HIST[0].HR
HIST[0].MIN
HIST[9].HR
HIST[9].MIN

I don't think so, but try it and see if it works. I tried to do something similar but all the data in my data type weren't the same type (floats mixed with bits, ints, etc)

I ended up creating a "zero" tag (all values set to zero) of the same type and doing an indexed copy from there to all members of the array.

I don't have an emulator or a 5k processor handy so you will have to try this yourself:

Try the FLL instruction in the form of:

FLL 0 HIST[0] Length

You may have to make a Tag(same structure) with ZERO value in the place of 0.

also see if COP command works.

--just something to try.

Similar Topics

Hi All, This topic it is really interesting indeed. Hi have a doubt that is inside this kind of questions: RSLogix 5k V28, 1756-L73CPU value...
Replies
Views
Are there an differences between using a CLR instruction or using the MOV instruction with a zero in RSLogix 500? I am wondering what would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I have an old program written in 1991 for a plc5. When using rslogixs to move the program from one plc to another it...
Replies
Views
Greetings all, I am new to programming let alone Ladder Logic programming, having only taken 1 basic instruction/Allen Bradley hardware class...
Replies
Views
Having spent the best part of a day chasing an intermittent fault which turned out to be that the Bit I was using to provide the edge to start...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom