Mitsubishi Communication Component

TEOWK

Hi,

I am trying to connect PC and Mitsubishi PLC for data acquisition and motitoring purpose. Where should I download the Mitsubishi Communication( Comm) components so that I can use VB or C++ for this appilcation?

I'm not usre you can download it because Mitsubishi is selling it.
It is called MX Components and if i'm not mistaken current version is 3.xx . If you are trying to connect to FX PLCs there is free code sample in basic (Q Basic). This should be easy to implement in any
other language but i'm not sure there is something of this kind for free for other families...

Run system SCADA and change drive Mitsubishi, and software "spy and register" datagrama serial is COMLITE (search here -serial monitor)
Datagrama estrutured command =start code + command number + code variable + end code.