Munters DryTronic Controllers

pablo2000

Anyone ever heard of a DryTronic controller? We have three on site installed in Munters panels for the control of AHUs. Does anyone know what software package is used to program these controllers? Any weblinks known would be a great help.

Thanks.

thanks, jim, i got contact details from the site you suggested. just in case anyone is interested, it turns out the controllers they used are Tourandover Controls XENTA 302 PLCs, programmed using the NENTA software package. They just tag up the PLCs with their own label!

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using Rx3i CRU320 redundant PLC system and we noticed a discrepancy between Primary and Secondary controller. Couple of variables (DI)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom