Allen Bradley Powerflex 753 Drive Error

Nandraj

Dear All,
I need urgent help for my powerflex drive 753 showing error

port x06 not functioning (conflicts) i tried to find out soluction from allen brad;ey site i did according to the solution but same problem persist my drive is new drive

please need idea on it

On a 753, you have 3 ports for plugging in accessory option boards to the left of the main control board. Port 6 is the one farthest to the left. What do you have plugged into that port?

Chances are you have a problem with your DeviceNet installation; improper configuration, too far from the power supply, no terminator at the end of the trunk, etc. etc. etc. It might just be a bad D-net card too. Did you try swapping it out?

Similar Topics

Got this new to me powered on today and have no main air and the only problem I have found is the f059 on the vfd. S1 has 24v, none on S2, and 48v...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, I know there is a way to programmatically set the date/time on a 750 series VFD (look up Rockwell automation sample code)...
Replies
Views
Can someone do me a huge favor and print these 2 Allen Bradley DNO files and email them to me? [email protected]...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Client with a pretty much brand new AB Powerflex VFD starting throwing Fault 17: Input Phase Loss this afternoon. Started doing some...
Replies
Views
We have a Powerflex 753 drive on a 192.168.1.X network that I can communicate with a Controllogix L71 with no issues on same network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom