RSStudio 5000 error,

Nova5

Attempted to import a module L5X to a project. The previous module occupying that Module name and IP Address has been deleted.

Where would this error be coming from?

Importing...
Creating module: 'IO_C7715'
Error: Unable to import "IO_C7715". Failed to set the 'Address' property (Attempt to set an address for a port that doesn't occupy an address.).
Import failed - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) - No changes were made to the project

That's a weird one !

Did you delete the Module-Created Tags and associated Module-Created Data Type also from the project ?

What kind of module is it that you're importing ?

Figured it out...

I can delete the cards, but I have to leave the root device there for the import to work. It was trying to set and address for something that didn't exist. Why this limitation exists I don't know, the module details exist in the L5X so it should be able to add the whole package.

ALso only the 1794's seemed to be affected. 1734's were happy to let us clear out the module and import it as you'd expect you should be able to.