it consists of:
a micrologix 1500 lrp 24awa
panelview 600 2711b6c16
a net aic
and I want to add an 1761 net eni for coms to ignition
any thoughts on how to make this work
thanks in advance,
steve

What is the 1761-NET-AIC connecting to ?

That PanelView Plus has an RS-232 DF1 port, and that MicroLogix 1500 has two serial ports.

So you should be able to add a 1761-NET-ENI or equivalent DF1/EtherNet/IP interface on one port, run the PanelView on the other, and you're off to the races.

The PanelView will only be accessible by unplugging it or using flash cards, but that shouldn't be too big a deal.

Thanks for responding Ken
the existing com 0 is setup for DH485 for plc to plc msg
com 1 is being used for the panelview and is set to df1
I could live without the pv 600 as we will be setting up tablets with ignition to serve their function
any thoughts on the best way to go about this?
Thanks, steve

Does the Micrologix 1500 have any special I/O cards that would make it hard to convert to a Micrologix 1400? Converting to a 1400 would get you Ethernet as well as two serial connections (one RS232 only and the other configurable) as well as gaining online edits. Also, the 1500 is no longer available for purchase from Rockwell i believe, so you may have to convert it in the future if the processor fails anyway. If there isn't a significant amount of I/O, it may be cheaper to replace the PLC than to buy the communication gateways.

Ive decided to remove the AIC and try to replace msg between plc (2-ml 1500s)
having trouble with the net eni setup though
I configured it but cant see anything in RS linx