connecting HTL encoder to DL-06

JimR

I am looking at using an encoder that has HTL output. I've never used HTL, only npn open collector type encoders. Can I use HTL directly with the DL-06? What exactly is HTL? Thanks.

I would discuss this with AD. HTL is High voltage transistor logic, normally its evaluated without the negated tracks so cant be evaluated differentially.

Similar Topics

I have a piece of equipment that is operated by a PanelView Plus 600 HMI touch screen via RS232 into a Micrologix 1500 PLC. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom