Numeric Value Settings

Delphi

I'm using RSView ME Studio 3.10.
Sending the data to an Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 700 unit.

The numeric display seems to be rounding off the values.
eg. I enter in 345.6 and the display shows 346.0

I cannot seem to find any settings that could be rounding off the values!

Help...!

I'd check the configuration of your numeric display.

To show 345.6 you would have to have the number of digits at least 5 and the decimal places set to 1.

grs

In ME Studio you can have different scaling and formulas and registers for the displayed (read) value and the writen to value. You probably need to play a little with these until you get what you want.

Example:

scratch.jpg

I've been using a numeric display item instead of numeric input cursor point.
Could that be a problem?
All I need though is a display.
The number of digits is set to 5 and the decimal places is set to 1, but it still rounds off!

PS. How do I post pics as examples?
Also, what file types should they be?

Last edited: