Ez Touch Panel

jnra

hello all.
I;m having problems with my Ez Touch panel its ez-s6m-r model.
it's was working very well, but the machine had a short circuit and, when I put it back to work again, the Ez did not work
just appears '' there is not power up screen''
then I thought well I'l fix this, but when I tried to connect to my EzTouch.

I choose the option '' Read from panel & edit off line''
but son after I write appear other dialog box that it says

Ez Soft Can't Read plc attributes from panel..

and that's all.

I was treating to fix it but I was not able to

could somebody help me with this

Have you tried to cycle power to the EZ touch, had one that locked up on me stuck on one screen, none of the toch cells were working had to remove power and restart, Also at commissioning on the same one the screens went out and had to re-download the screens.

Have you look at the indicator light on the back?????

Just a thought.

I've had EZTouch units that appeared dead be revived by removing the battery for a while and the redownloading to it. I realize that you were trying to get the application out of it so I hope that doesn't mean you don't have a current copy. What I am suggesting WILL REMOVE ANYTHING THAT IS IN IT. But I suspect you have nothing in it as it is. Good luck.

Edit: Also make sure that the serial port on the EZTouch is not set to printer.

Sounds like the "machine had a short circuit" caused the EZ-Touch to loose the project that was in the panel. At this point there is not a lot you can do, but to reload the original project offline then transmit it to the panel. You do have a copy of the original project right?

icky812 said:
Sounds like the "machine had a short circuit" caused the EZ-Touch to loose the project that was in the panel. At this point there is not a lot you can do, but to reload the original project offline then transmit it to the panel. You do have a copy of the original project right?

You're supposed to keep copies of the originals?? Go on!

How else are you going to reconstruct the file from scratch?

Ez Touch

thanks all people , that sents theirs messages

alredy the machine is working very well
I just made the screens again and I put them into the panel
& surprise its works

well. I'l take care, and i'm going to keep copies from my screens

thanks again