Visilogic 4.0

Disclaimer: I don't work for Unitronics, I'm just a rabid fan of their products. The best PLC value on the market.

Just wanted to take a moment to say, there's a new version of Unitronics' flagship software, Visilogic, out for download.

If you haven't checked this software out before, do it now! There's a huge raft of new features, double the MB and MI, a new formula function, trending and graphing, HSC-triggered interrupt routine, and more, more, more...

I feel like a kid in a candy store. And you still can't beat the price - FREE! For a low-cost PLC, this series just gets better and more capable every time I turn around.

Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Gawd, I love my job...

www.unitronics.com

Similar Topics

I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using visilogic to control a system that i have designed. I have designed a automated color sorting mechanism using a color sensor. I...
Replies
Views
I've been asked by my daughter's maths teacher to try to help her with a problem with Visilogic. She has essentially completed the program but has...
Replies
Views
I have been recently tasked with programming a Vision 570 Logic Controller for a project here at work and in the last 7 days I have taught myself...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer - I don't work for Unitronics, although if you've been here for more than 6 hours, you probably know I'm a rabid fan of their products...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom