Changing PLC clock time

Admiral Kmpec

Hello,
My question is this. I have a GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC, the clock is off by 1hour and the system uses CIMPLICITY MMI. Any suggestion on how to change the clock time?
Admiral Kmpec

There are two ways to change the the 90-30's clock. First, you can connect a PC running the programming software and change it via hardware configuration.

Second, in ladder logic, add a SVC_REQ function that executes function code 7, properly set up, to write a new value to the clock. Cimplicity HMI includes built-in points with hour/minute/second data. You could write a script that writes the time to %R registers in the PLC and triggers the execution of the SVC_REQ in ladder.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Is it Possible to change the Power flex 753 Drive Electronic keying when PLC is in Online, If So If I change the Electronic keying...
Replies
Views
HI, im a student and never experience changing PLC battery. i have some questions in mind. 1. how will i know if the battery is low or it...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys: PLC Klockner Moeller now Eaton. I need to updload (rockwell terminology) the program inside this plc. My customer wants to replace it...
Replies
Views
hello I bought new plc dvp es2e and 12se I need them for the ethernet in them Now every plc comes with a default ip addreas and tcpip port In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom