Congrats gbradley

hd_coop

Lifetime Supporting Member
Congratulations gbradley! Got this in email this morning from Allen Bradley. This is you right?

Every survey participant's opinion is important to us, and to show our appreciation for completing the readership study, we randomly selected five
respondents who entered the drawing to receive a $50 Home Depot gift card. We congratulate the following winners:

· Lance Anderson
· George Bradley
· John S. Cook
· David Lavezzoli
· Douglas Minniear

Steve

New job?? What new job??

I am still at Thamesport and staying there for the fore seeable future.

Let's say I had a change of heart... I couldn't leave Thamesport in the lurch. ;)

I am still planning to visit one of our old colonies next spring, I will wait to see what the cash flow is like after we get Christmas out of the way, as my son will be going off to university next year as well, it is all going to depend on how much money I have to spare for luxuries like visiting foreign lands and gracing them with my presence.

Perhaps, I need a payrise :rolleyes:

Paul

P.S George could always donate his $50 to the 'send the Lucas family to New York' appeal

I haven't seen the $50.00 Gift Card yet.
I hope I don't have to trade in the Golf balls for it.
I seem to have lost mine last weekend. :oops:
Maybe the 11:00 A.M. beerchug had something to do with it?

Anyhow, The Home Depot is my favorite Store.
I used to work there.
I hope I am the Winner!
Thanks

BTW I used my Pen the other day for an actual Ladder file.
I could have hooked the laptop up to the network, but Hey I had this nifty new pen so...
Sorry it couldn't use it for Ethernet IP but I don't really know what that is?

PS Paul I'm afraid I need to donate to the Bradley Family Florida WDW Cape Kenedy fund first.
But I'll think abut it ;-)

Last edited:
New York Paul? How about coming to visit some of your relatives in Ozz? I am sure some of your ancestors would have been shipped here for stealing a loaf of bread or something.

elevmike said:

Not hardly..mostly home improvement stuff. However they do sell beer coolers....(some people call them refridgerators)

They have everything you would ever need to build a kegerator.