Digital Video Inspection

bobwithdana

We have 95 Motoman robots welding truck frames. There are certain times some welds are missing. What I want to do is install several permanante video inspection stations and have several portable units I can move arond and inspect for missing welds.

Does anyone have any ideas what systems would be effecient as well as cost effective. Links etc.

Thanks Bob

Cognex. You should definitely look at Cognex.

Not only this is a very good vision system, it also supports Motoman-specific communications protocol. Check out their site http://www.cognex.com , find out a local rep and talk to them. My experience with their support has always been very good.

Similar Topics

Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC type PM856 from ABB with some I/O modules and I get an error from the Digital Inputs model type DI801. The unit status shows error...
Replies
Views
I am monitoring two BMXDDO3202K digital outputs for their behaviour, they are each for opening and closing, and so the on time affects how far the...
Replies
Views
On the laser displacement sensor now connected to my PLC, the manual says 4mA=643 and 20mA=64,877. However, I checked with a Fluke, injecting...
Replies
Views
I'm new to S7/TIA. There's no devices connected to the PLC yet. I've got a laser measurement sensor (Micro-Epsilon optoNCDT 1220). From the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom