Thanks For Help

leitmotif

I see lots of people like myself just starting out asking for help.
I HAVE NOT seen many of those reply with a thank you.
I am saying thank you for the steers you guys gave me to various sites which I found useful.

Am signing up for a class in PLCs and VFD at Seattle Comm College.
Am reviewing their textbook courtesy of King County Library.
Thought I would share so someone else can get it. About 25% into it and am finding it helpful.

The book is
Introduction to Programmable Controllers.
Gary Dunning -- author
Thomson Delmar Learning -- Publisher
8/1/2001 -- publish date
0766817686 ISBN

WOW the price of education these days!!!! 370 bucks at a junior college for five credits.

Dan

When I was in college the only books that cost more than the engineering texts were those for the School of Dentistry. It looks like things haven't changed.

This is a good book as far as AB stuff goes. There is some stuff in the start of the book about most of the most popular PLC's, but all of the programming information is AB. I used this book in my Electro-Mechanical program. I would say this is a very good book for people just starting out in the PLC field.