Mitsubishi terminal block mr-tb50

Greg7683

I can't seem to find the info I need.

I am trying to go from the MR-J2 to the MR-J3 And I have to use this terminal block but I can't find any info on how it is supposed to be wired up and if there needs to be any programming involved.

Anyone have any experience in this or knows where I can find the info the Mitsubishi web site only pops up with a cad drawling for me.

Thanks only seems to have only the pin-out im trying to find out if there is a diagram on how to connect it. I found some for different ones but not this one yet but thanks for the manual this one didn't pop up when I was looking.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if the front face of the terminal block can be removed for ease of connecting the wires? I'm referring to the screws circled in...
Replies
Views
Dear all This is a Demo programm for Mitsubishi FX PLC Terminal Port Communication,you can test it use SC-09 programming cable,the programm...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear's I got comminication with mitsibushi FX2n-48MR PLC, that i was not able last days, The information Mr.Parky gave me was helpful & I...
Replies
Views
Dear all PLC men, We are using Shihlin PLC AXon-32MR-ES connectting to Mitsubishi Programmable Terminal F940G0T-E . At this time, my...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom