Loop Controller with Modbus

(8{)} ( .)

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

I've got a customer looking for a 96X48 (DIN 1/8 I think) stand alone temperature controller that talks Modbus. The customer wants it to display PV, SP, and CV (as a percentage). I know that there are lots of these on the market (Eurotherm, Omron, etc...) but I'd like to get some recommendations.

Thanks,

(8{)} ( .)

(Yosi)

I've had good results with the OMRON line. They have all the common DIN sizes, some are quite small. Many different configurations are available, I would recommend you call and speak with an engineer vs. ordering on line. Reasonable price, but special configurations can be 2-3 week delivery. I usually order a spare with the original order because of this.

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever used a stand-alone Dual Loop PID process/temp controller that is programmable to automatically select between two PID loops to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm in a bit of a dilemma - not very clear on the operation the typical PID controller. Here's the issue: A client has a turbine...
Replies
Views
Hello!! I'm working on a project that requires a Cascaded PID Loop to control solution temperature in a tank with a water jacket. The tank has...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a multi loop process controller out there that will accept the PV over Ethernet/IP? We have an extrusion machine...
Replies
Views
What are the pro's and con's of doing a psi or temp control pid loop in the processor vs a single loop controller? Which method is best?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom