panel mate

jimcav

Happy Holidays Everyone

I have an old panelmate 1100 LT mono touch screen I did find the software for it. What I could use now is a how to program manual. does anyone know if such a document is posted on the web someware?
Any football fans out there; check out our website: www.cavseaglestailgate.com

Thanks for the help
Jim Cav

All of the PanelMate manuals are on the CD with the software. The "Configuration Editor User's Guide" is the manual that comes closest to being what you want.

Start by choosing a PLC brand in the "PLC name and ports" menu. Once you've done that, setting up the templates is simply a matter of filling in the blanks. You use the same addressing scheme as the PLC you've chosen. Just remember to put the PLC address inside square brackets [ ].