Scadapack w/ Realflo

bwheat

I have purchased a Control Microsystems SCADAPACK with the Realflo software to run on it. Calculating natural gas flow. Replacing an old 1973 model Bristol flow computer. I have a good start on figuring out how the PLC part programs (looks like a Modicon micro that I programmed about 10 years ago) and have configured the gas runs but I have not yet determined where the gas flow shows up in the PLC's memory. Have read through the manuals and Meter Run 1 Data registers are located in 47500 - 48489. So far I have not found in the manual a description of each register location or if this is where the gas flow shows up anyway. Hopefully one of you guys have been here before and can point me in the right direction. The bottom line is what is the address of the gas flow for runs 1 and 2.

Thanks Mickey, I found it. Must have a slightly different manual the info I was looking for was in the Realflo Telebus Protocal Manual.

bwheat,

The pages I referred to are under the Realflo Telebus Protocol Manual chapter.
I’m running Version 5.20 build5. I have installed several of these units with
multiple run configurations. Also run switching, odorant control, GC data comm.
Excellent device and very good support.
Your profile says “LA” is that Los Angeles, I’m in Palmdale. I recently retired from
So. Cal. Gas Co. but still looking to keep busy. Need any help
e-mail me.

[email protected]