AD PID Temp

Rich1955

Is it realy this simple for a PID loop. I've been reading and racking my brain for weeks, and came up with this. I don't know if it is right can someone check it. It just a simple program to see if I got it.

AD is Direct Soft and you need Ver 4 to see the auto setup of PID for the 260 CPU. But first you have to unzip the program.

Is this what you are asking.

I hope it uploaded right

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a conventional rubberpress with a upper and under heating plate. I'm using a 1510SP-1 from siemens Now i have some issues...
Replies
Views
Have some machines that i used a micrologix 1400 plc and using thermocouple inputs and outputs to control solid state relays to maintain the...
Replies
Views
Howdy, We have control valves for temp control that need to maintain t- 2 degrees the valves are on/off. The set point and real time temp in G15...
Replies
Views
PID Faceplate Setup - C-More & SOLO temp controller - "Mode Bit" question I'm trying to set up four PID Faceplate Bar Meters using C-More Ver...
Replies
Views
If you were going to go down to the closest overpass or homeless shelter to hand pick a person to install, program, and tune 1/16DIN panel PID...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom