traffic light file

Is this all you have??????

O:2/2 and 2/4 will always be on, never change, your timer will count down and reset itself countdown and reset itself etc. etc.

Write down what your trying to do, this output on for so long change to this output, etc etc. Add some comments or labels so you can identify what your seeing and everyone else for that matter.

Try doing a search on this site for traffic lights you'll get about 64 treads to read.

Try it and try to put comments in your ladder!!

Just what kind of help do you need?

If you're afraid your solution isn't going to work, I have to confirm your fears. A solution for traffic lights with only three rungs that actually works should be considered a miracle!

Similar Topics

please help me with this program, its driving me nuts
Replies
Views
I am a complete newbie to this stuff and wanted to try this out and was looking for any information on how I can complete this by Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks I've done some browsing along the forum for some help in a matter. It would seem the question has been asked many times but it just...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a simple, cost-effective way to control traffic lights from a central location. The lights are actually mounted on signs next to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to PLC and RSLogix5000, as I am currently a student. I am doing a traffic light project, which is only running off of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom