Intellution 6.15 and 7 security problem

davep123

D
on the website of ge-intellution they acknowledge that 7.0 View node looking at a 6.15 Scada will get the error "Access Denied - User not registered at remote node" and there is a SIM (hotfix) for it. but i face same problem with 6.15 view node and 7.0 Scada. has any one experience it before and does that hotfix work for this problem too. where should be the hotfix installed on 7.0 machine? and is the hotfix causing other problems?

appreciated

Sorry can't help you. Upgraded all my stations to version 7.0 for Y2K compliance. Never tried using "mixed" versions.
Your local Intellution dealer should have someone on staff that can help.

Ken

Last edited:
Have you tried posting at site below, maybe someone there can answer.
I have a 6.15 veiw node and a 7.0 scada node but have not seen the problem you are having. I do upgrade with SIMS, but not for your reason. SIMS are usually bundled with all sorts of fixes. Sorry
try site below.

http://www.scadanews.com/forum/index.cfm