how to import tags into rsview32 from rslogix5k in batches?

konney

merry christmas eveybody here~!
in my memory,there should be some way to import tags from rslogix5k to rsview32 in batches.as i know,the simplest method is creating tags one by one in rsview32 directly.in another way maybe we can get the purpose by dint of the software--Excell.but if you don't have the symbles of the tags ,you will not export the tags to excell.when i am using PLC5,i can import tags through "other databases".it's so convenient.will anyone help me to find some way?
thank you and have a good time~!~

Similar Topics

Hi all, I want to import tags of rsview32 into Rslogix5000 and run on PC with emulator. I need help in this regards.
Replies
Views
Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
I know tags can be im/exported from/to an L5K. Wondering if IO tags (Local:1:I) can be overwritten in the same way. For example, if I have an L5K...
Replies
Views
Today I'm working with a MicroLogix 1400. I don't have the .rss file since we did not program the system. I was able to get the FactoryTalk file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom