rs logix ??? .. to heck with that... merry Xmass everyone

porky

This Christamss lets take a moment to forget the PLCs and pray for a peaceful new year. Lets take the time to remember all thoses who have fought bravely in Iraq. Those who died and those who go on fighting....

MERRY XMASS ALL & A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR

PAUL MENDES

To all my Christian brothers, this is a greeting from your Muslim brothere here in Sudan, I wish you all a merry Christamss.I wish you the most blessed out of it.
I ask God to bless you all, I also wish that all who has passed away without attending this Christmass with you , to rest on peace.

Onc again merry Christmas to you all.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to save a project as an L5X and I need to uncheck the "Encode Source Protected Content" checkbox, but it's grayed out. How do I get...
Replies
Views
I have a 5380 CompactLogix set up with about 50 ethernet devices in the tree, and about 6000 tags being read by an Ignition SCADA instance. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use a "Remote access from Internet" device on my machine networks, to allow remote access to them, and therefore to the PLCs for remote...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've write this AOI to send a ControlValue comes from pid and control a valve. this valve is controlled through analog output. the rang of...
Replies
Views
Is there an easy way to basically "ping" various ethernet nodes in RSlogix? I have a small automation cell with various cameras and barcode...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom