multiple serial printers to MicroLogix 1500

StevieRay

Does anyone know how or if multiple serial printers can be connected to one (1) serial port of a MocroLogix 1500 (LRP - the version with 2 serial ports). One port will be used for HMI / programming, and the second port needs to connect to two (2) serial printers.

Is there any kind of port splitter available that will do this (such as one of the ProLinx gateway modules - and which one?), and if so, which port can be used and at what settings?

Thanks,

StevieRay

Similar Topics

I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to send multiple serial ASCII commands from a Compactlogix PLC to another piece of equipment? The issue is that the equipment...
Replies
Views
Hi I have to work on a project to connect multiple scales which uses serial (RS232) interface to a PLC. However to get a serial card for each...
Replies
Views
I need to establish communication with several MFCs using serial communication (i.e. RS232). Each device has its own address and it is connected...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I am currently in a project that require that we take 30 PLCs GE Micro (of 30 machines) to be connected to a PC server that will have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom