1756-ENBT's in a redundant CLX system

RSL

I just converted over a system to use the ENBT's in the redundant pair. I am on version 13.53 and use IP swapping not alias topics. I use the ENBT's only for HMI and some messaging. They are not in the I/O tree since they have no I/O on them. This system was started up on version 8 so it was using ControlNet bridging to a 3rd rack for HMI. Everything works as advertised I had no trouble getting the ENBT's to work and swap IP's.

My question is in regards to the several minutes that pass after a switchover before my HMI's start updating again. With the ControlNet bridging we did before it was seamless. I read that in some systems do to network switch settings etc. you could experience a delay like this. What I have not seen is any suggestions for speeding up the transfer. I am hoping someone has been down this road.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RSL