plc hardware configuration

mehkocak

hello if someone can help me about how I can configure plc according to the hardware that is how can we introduce the modules to plc.(inputs-outputs)
I will be pleased.

thanks.....

You will have to be specific with the manufacturer and model. Some have pre-assigned addresses according to slot, others allow you to define the addressing. Some have fixed I/O with pre-defiend addressing.

Similar Topics

Hello, Here i have a Tia Portal V11 Project that i wanted to fix but i cant take the device configurations from the device. So i just have to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it possible to find out hardware configuration of your current project inside PLC. We are talking about Siemens PLC, project built in...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
I have next-to-no experience with PLC programming. I am a C programmer, and have an application (in C) running on control PC which needs to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom