errors on c200hs omron

sola1957

I am getting a fatal error code on this plc and I know there is a bit I can turn off to clear this can anyone help. I have a factory down because of this . Thanks David Kramer

David,

What did the error log says specificaly.

I am not well versed in Omron, but I think fatal errors maynot be able to overide by users. If not why they classify it as "Fatal"

If you give more details maybe, Jay Anthony, Bob or many others here can help.

Regards

If you have Syswin or CX-Programmer software and the correct interface cable, you will be able to read what the error is in the software.

You cannot clear a fatal error if it is current, but if you know what the error is (from the above) it will allow you to fix the problem and then you can clear the error.

It is also possible with a hand held programmer, just more difficult.

Do you have the software and interface cable to read what the error is? If so, what error does the software report?