Resetting a PV600+ to its Factory Settings

Also, on the side of the PV+, there should be a couple of recessed pushbuttons that you should be able to get to with a paper clip. They are labeled Default and Reset. I've never used them so you might refer to the hardware manual as to which one will suit your needs.

theere are two ways to return unit to factory settings:
1. reload the firmware
2. (and most likely what you are looking for)
from config screen - terminal setting - network and communications - rslinx enterprise - select restore defaults

this will return the unit the the factory communication settings.

the reset button on the config screen is just like the reset button on a PC.
the recessed default button on the RP (logic module) does not do anything.

~jjsohio~

If the PV+ has been commissioned without a button to take you to a configuration screen (very common) then you have to download a utilty from the Rockwell website, copy it to a compact flash card, plug the flash into the side of the unit (do not install in internal slot) and cycle power. You will now have default settings, Regards Alan Case