Ethernet A1SJ71E71-B2-S3

budic

Dear All,

i will using A1SJ71E71 to communicate with HMI Citect, with A1SHCPU.
but i cannot ping it yet.
what is needed so i can get reply.

fyi,i have write simple program to set the IP address only.
wonder if there are missing procedure.
or should i write a complete program so i can get reply when ping the ethernet modul.

complete program consist of initialization, data exchange, open and close processing. is it suppose to be there? or init only would be enough to ping?

please help..

thanks a lot.

i don't have access to one and try it out but as far as i remember
it is enough to plug the card into plc rack, wire 24VDC (some newer cards don't require this), go to parameters and specify I/O range,
go to network parameters and specify base and IP address, connect it to ethernet network and ping should work.
are you sure you are using proper cable (straight/crossover)?

eth.jpg

You might need to reset the PLC after downloading new network parameters, otherwise the Ethernet card might not take the new settings. I don't know about the QnS/AnS, but you definitely have to do this on the Q.