mac50 for mitsubishi plc

juad

HI
any one can help me to get the user manual for mac50 miniloader for mitsubishi plc or any information that help me to use it
thanks.

your emai

Juad
please send my your email.in apprivate Msg if you prefer.
I have this manual for mac50.i can send it to you.it is PDF format.
BR

mac50

hesham said:
Juad
BR

Hi Hesham,

Recently i hv project used mac 50 too.. could you please send me the user manual?

Samed

Juad
BR
Hello,I have a packing machine that have a MAC 50 in it,but when I turn on the Packing Machine it says "SYSTEM ERROR" Please If any body can help me send an E-mail [email protected] Thank You SAMED HASMEGAJ

Hello,I have the MAC 50 & MAC 90 User's Manula,but I can't program it.If somebody know a Method for programming it for a "Packing Machine".And If somebody needs the User's Manula just post the E-mail and I can send it in PDF format.Thank You