SCL500 exchange data through dial up modem gprs

Fremen

Hi , I need help to configure SLC500 to exchange data with another plc (full duplex) using dial- up modem celular gprs.
If anybody have experience in the use ascii commands to execute AT commands...explain me please!.
I need to know if i can to use common messages (read and write) after AT commands establish the link between 2 plc's, to exchange data in both directions.
Thanks for your help. If you can to write your comments to [email protected] will be better for me.

Thanks again

Fremen

Fremen,

It would be best if you use the standard commands available in RSLogix to read/write any PLC data. It you are talking about using AT modem commands to transfer data...I don't think you will be successful interfacing Modem commands with RSLogix. Instead, use the built-in data transfer ASCII commands in RSLogix. ALso, note that you do not necessarily need Modem AT commands to make a remote dial-up connection using RSLogix. If you use RSLinx Gateway version, you can just set up a Phone Dialer program to connect from one PLC to the other one.