mitsubichi serie alpha

Wess

I'm learning the PLC serie alpha2 of mitsubichi, I wan to make a program that use the computer to send data to PLC and the PLC do something, for example... if i send a letter "A" the output 01 set on.
if anything have an example of this please help me.
thanks a lot.

Hi,
I used Mitsubishi Alpha's years ago when i first started Programming and if what you refer to is the same ie And gates ,Or Gates,Simulation in the software and programming from Keys in front of the controller, Then i'd say it isnt possible.

Really these controllers are like Smart relays and cannot be classed as a PLC.

Maybe the series 2 is more advanced :confused:

Hopefully you will get a more positive result from the other Guy's.

Steve