sample programe for ProWorx

"sample programe for ProWorx Post #1

Hello
If any one have sample Programe which is explaining all fuction
like EMTH etc."

What exactly are you after? An explanation of extended math functions using ProWorx? I agree that Modicon manuals are not the greatest! However I'm not sure a program would lessen any confusion!

I recently completed a boiler combustion project using a Quantum with ProWorx NxT. Lotsa math functions, PID, etc.- but confusing to look at....

Let me know if you would like to see it,
mike

If you have the proworx software use the help function
and it will tell you how each logic instruction works.
If you have the ladder logic block library guide it gives you a little more info.

Hello mike

hello mike
i am intersted in your Programe
the reason is i am doing one conversion project PLC5 to Quantum 113
for this i have convert entir ladder form PLC5 to Proworx Style
so for this i need some help

Thanks for your Reply
sandy

proworks and quantum

hi,
has anyone been able to control temperature?
i need an example program on temperature, pressure and velocity control using one of the PID blocks.

Randall Clements