program conversion

mstevens97

Hello,

I am converting the programming for a Allen Bradley 1747-L40A (SLC 500 brick) to an Allen Bradley 1764-LSP ser. C (MicroLogix 1500). My plan is to change the processor type and correct IO discrepancies. Are you aware of any additional issues which need to be addressed?

Thank you,

- Monte Stevens

mstevens97,

If you were going the other direction, there would be some issues, as the ML1500 has some functions that the SLC500-L40A does not (function files, trim pot settings). I know of nothing to be concerned about when converting from SLC500 to ML1500,except what you have mentioned.

Similar Topics

I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone taken a SLC500 program and converted it to an Automation Direct Click PLC program? I searched but didn't find anything.
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to inquire about the possibility of converting a program currently used on Delta PLC to be compatible with Siemens PLC using...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Normally I would try to research this more before asking this, but I am under a tight schedule of changing computers. I have a bunch of...
Replies
Views
Hello I have to convert a MELSEC-A Mitsubishi program which works under DOS to Studio 5000 Allen Bradley. What is your opinion is it possible?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom