Arranging SLC 500 Program Screen

boiler-todd

Hello,

I have a program that keeps expanding the ladder screen off the right of the screen. I have to go to Window - Arrange - Default Project to get everything into proportion on my screen. I can't save this setting andmust do this everytime I look at the program. This was not a program I wrote. It came in this way from the machine builder before I started.

My question is -- Is there a way to keep this setting for the view I like? I know this is more of a petty thing, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks!!

at the very top RSLogix500 menu ...

select File > Load/Save Workspace ...

see if there is a "default" setup saved there ... if so, delete it and see if that takes care of your problem ...

Thanks for the quick response.

My Workspace did indeed have a setting in it. Once I deleted it everything comes up correctly.

Thanks Again,

Todd.