RSView32 Wallpaper back to object

harryting

Lifetime Supporting Member
The title says it, I was clicking like a madman trying to select this graphical object with no success only to realize it has been converted to "wallpaper". I got a bad feeling that I am SOL but just want to confirm it.

-it's an existing project and i wasn't the one who converted it to wallpaper, so UNDO won't work.

While I am on the subject of RSView32, a few more questions for you RSView32 experts:

* Why would someone use ActiveX Textbox instead of String Input? I can't think of a good reason.

* Similiar question; why use ActiveX Commandbutton instead of RSView Button?

* why buy and pay for RSTool to use Vessel Control only to display tank level?!

-I got a bad feeling that this project was done by a VB programmer with no experience in RSView.

for the "wallpaper-that-would-not-die" problem:

on the main menu at the top, select Edit > Wallpaper > Unlock all wallpaper ...

see if that helps ...

I know this may be a little choppy,
But, I don't have my laptop in front of me.
At the top of the screen(the one that says File,Edit,View and all that)If you check them all, in one it will have a bar that says something like, "convert to wallpaper" and one that says something like "undo wallpaper" I assume you want to undo the wallpaper. It will however, undo all of the wallpapers in the program (which isn't anything too bad, unless you're riding a razor's edge on memory)

Hope this helps.

My apologies though, Harryting

I was incorrect in stating that undoing your wallpaper would undo the whole program, it only affects the .gfx file that you're working on.

Thank you Mr. Beaufort