hello

kareem

hello
i am working on programing of nano plc's and i am doing well
i have a problem in understanding the meaning of some symbols used in the field
first one is meaning of SCADA
THANKS

SCADA=Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. Its a computer program that allows you to control a process and acquire data.

hi Kareem,

in addition to what Ron mentioned, scada systems are used to write and / or read values from PLCs ...you design some animations and visualize the process while the machine (application) is running.

you buy SCADA package or if you are familiar with pc programming you can design your own scada by using VB,C, C++, etc..

regards.khalil

What it means is that instead physically working and getting paid for it, you sit on a seat and get paid for it.

Why wander around the plant throwing switches and valves etc when you can sit in in front of your PC drinking coffee with a nice animated layout of your plant displayed on your screen.

SCADA is an end user product. The person running the plant uses it after we have programmed it.

Last edited: