Help! My window is stuck!

pstephens

What's going on here?!

I was working along in DirectSoft, when I suddenly noticed that the header of my program window was "trapped" under the DirectSoft menu header. I can't move it back down because the thing you click on to move it is hidden! How it got this way I have no idea.

Durn computers!
Smash_Computer.gif

Here's what the screen looks like:

DSSCRN.jpg

I've been trying all sorts of things to fix it. Am I missing something obvious? (Before anybody says it... yes, I should be doing something more fun than this on a saturday night!)

Paula

Paula,

It is scary, I know, to be trapped in a Window with no apparent exit!! It has happened to me just like that. However, just click, on Window, then Cascade, or Tile (anything to change the shape of the window so you can see the scroll bar again).

Another option...

It doesn't look too far out of reach, so go to the "View" menu and uncheck the "Toolbar" selection. That should allow you access to the top of the window. Drag it back down and re-check the "Toolbar" selection.

beerchug

-Eric

Re: Another option...

Eric Nelson said:
It doesn't look too far out of reach, so go to the "View" menu and uncheck the "Toolbar" selection. That should allow you access to the top of the window. Drag it back down and re-check the "Toolbar" selection.

I tried that move, Eric. The window just moved up that much further.
Lancie1's advice did the trick, though. Thanks anyway.

Paula