SCADA quries

aju

Hello,

Please reply me for some quries

1. Does Citect have dynamos?,in which we can have pre defined
animation, onlly tag has to be defined when we drop it to the
screen like iFix

2. Does Citect have an event based schedule like iFix?

3. Does Citect have lookup (threshold) tables?

Citect does not have dynamos but does have Genies and Suoer Genies that can be used for pop ups etc. You can also program your own pop up windows etc. It is quite easy.

Citect has events.

Have not had a need for look up tables so cannot answer that one.

Why don't you contact them direct and ask.

www.citect.com

By the way, Citect is by far my favourite SCADA. The best trend pages in the business. Supports VB, ActiveX etc etc. Lots of drivers and you do not have to buy them one at a time. They come with the package.