RS View32 and PB32

mjkoc518

Another two topics I have some questions on..........I am also in the process of learning PB32 and RSView 32. I took a course on PB32 but do not have access to a panel view. Are there any simulating softwares or interactive practices to learn this software better?

Also the same goes for RSView32.......I understand that since View32 is PC driven you can actually run your programs on your PC. However are there any practices out there to again get the ball rolling on using the software........

Thank you Very Much

not really

If I understand you correctly, you basically want some practice exercises with these softwares and some way to tell that they are "working". To the best of my knnowledge, running the RSView is as good as it gets. As for practice, the best thing to make up an idea and then follow thru with the design. Even if you don't get adept at adressing, you should be able to become familiar with text objects and datalinks and other visual parts of the programs.

Russ

You can get an RSView32 Sampler & Tutorial CD free from your A-B distributor. The sampler is a full-feature version of RSView32 that will allow you to configure a limited number of tags and runs for up to 2 consecutive hours at a time. The document I.D. number is 9398-VW32STCD.