concept i/o

I can't help you there, Scooby. Maybe you should call the distributor where you bought the stuff. That is what they get paid for.

First go to the tab labled Config Extensions (just above I/O Map). Then chose the tab marked Select Extensions. Now you can enable ethernet as an option in your processor by selecting one or more TCP/IP connections (in the upper right corner). You can also choose Peer Cop if you will be using ethernet for I/O. After this you should be able to pick your NOE module in the I/O Map.

Third party cards are not available from the standard Schneider pick list. The card manufacturer should be able to tell you how to add it's driver.

Concept IO Mapping

I don't know about the Device Net module but Ethernet module should be in the pick list. If not you might want to check the version of Concept you are running.