Rs View 32

mjkoc518

I am trying to run a lab program for RS VIEW 32..........I am using the DDE Animator and am taging the Sawtooth. However when I go through the steps and check out my tag monitor my Value is 0 and my state is error........

Am I doing something wrong or not setting something up correctly with my PC?

view 32

Rs View 32 Post #1

I am trying to run a lab program for RS VIEW 32..........I am using the DDE Animator and am taging the Sawtooth. However when I go through the steps and check out my tag monitor my Value is 0 and my state is error........

Am I doing something wrong or not setting something up correctly with my PC?

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom