AS-I Safety Monitor

userxyz

Me Again, but another problem:

We have 3 light curtains (emergency stops) on a machine. Curtain A, B and C.

There is a button, @ the site, when u push the button and hold it; then curtain B and C won't stop the machine. U can go in these zones.

And there is a Reset Button.

This is actually a question for persons who know how to program a Safety Monitor.

I've programmed the Curtains 2-Channel Forced.

And the Safe Slave with the button for B+C also 2-channel forced.

But here it comes: This Button has 2 contacts; AND I USED 2 CHANNEL FORCED.

We have some troubles, sometimes we need to reset the module, it goes in a fault (hardware fault); detected with diagnostics of the software.

2 Channel forced = 100ms synchronisation.

2 Channel Dependent = user defined synchronisation time

2 Channel Independent = nu sync.

Should I've been used 2 Channel Dependent and a Sync of 2s ?

Is that the possible fault?

It's the safe slave who flashes red in diagnostics; then we have to reset to let it function again.

Great thanks,

Combo