Quantum CPU 113 Output Register Limit

sandymax

Hello
How many maximum register assign to Oxxxx (Output register)

the Controller configration Window showing 1800 (0xxxx)
Can i extend up to 2096 ?

Thanks
sandy

Yes. The maximum number of 0x registers is processor dependent but 2096 is not a problem.
Modicon 984 Ladder Logic has a single State RAM memory which may be allocated between the different registers. If you get a memory error simply reduce the amount allocated toone ofthe other registers. 1x and 0x are not real registers so they need to be allocated in multiples of 16.

thanks
I have done that its working

For Timer Block i am using following Logic

Input -------- DONE
------| |-----| Preset |--------------------()
| |
reset | | EN
-----| |-----| ACC |---------------------()
---------

or if i have to compare with allen Breadly Micrologic Timer Block

Input ------ DONE
------| |-----| Preset |--------------------()
| |
reset | | EN
| ACC |---------------------()
---------