MapleSystems 3100

Del Monte

I need to hook up a Maple Systems OIT3100 to a Entertron plc this weekend. All my data is locked up until Monday. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Del

I have a pdf drawing. I don't think it is quite right. I don't think there is a metal shell on the RJ-45, and I don't think that grounding the metal shell at the OIT and on the plc chassis is the best idea. I tried to add it as a pdf, but it didn't work, will try again.

regards.....casey

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I had a LAN cablle I cut up without a ground, and so far it works fine. Tommorow morning I will be a hero, another weekend miracle.

Del

Similar Topics

Hi to everyone, this is my first thread in this forum, I hope you can understand my english... I'm from Argentina I have a problem! I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
I have PLC5/30 system having modbus communication with VMS and DCS. i Have the logic backup alone. Anybody please tell how to find the modbus...
Replies
Views
I have a faulty bc3100 and i want to replace it with a new but i havent in my pc the source code (the programm) which run, so the tools that i...
Replies
Views
Dear all , i am using 1756 L 63B cpu and 1756 CNB controll net scaner and comunicate with Pilz PSS 1 DNS (device net sacner ) now i am having...
Replies
Views
I have two CompAir air compressors. The operator manual indicated the controllers are compatible with rs485 communications, and that modbus &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom