Printers

Wellllllllllll......

You can use any printer, including a laserprinter, with a simple RS232 to Centronics converter, BUT the big problem with Lasers, and Ink-Jets, and the like, is they generally want to get a FF (Form Feed) command before actually imaging and ejecting the page.

That being said, you might be able to get away with a cheap thermal printer, designed for POS (Point of Sale) use, like the following:

Example POS printers

Good luck!

Have a look at the Able AP863
(available from RS, stock no 298-6833)

Similar Topics

I am currently working with a Zebra printer (ZT230) and a Controls Logic(1769-L30ERM PLC with RSLogix 5000 v20.05) PLC, and a PC with Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Looking for feedback on the "Ethernet IP" factor of these printers and the interface with Controllogix PLC's. i.e. do we need an EWEB or EN2T or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am required to link up a Allen bradley micrologix PLC with a label printer to allow automated requests. Does anyone have any experience of...
Replies
Views
I've been told I need to set up communications between a few Linx 7300 printers and our PLC over Ethernet. The printers were provided by our...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I am looking for Industrial Ink Jet Printers that mark cases of product with Bar Codes , Lot Numbers , etc. I'm looking to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom