SLC 5/04, damaged EPROM

ppetre

Hello ,
I am using in my project SLC5/04,L541 and I did a stupid mistake and I damaged the UVPROM.(I removed it from the socle and put back wrong)
(It is the UVPROM(27C256) which I suppose it keeps the basic system operation or firmware - Not the EEPROM backup memory).
I please you if you have a PROM programmer to make a image-copy of this UVPROM for this version or other version of SLC5/04.
If you get for me this file I will burn into a blank 27C256 memory.
Unfortunately I don't have a spare SLC5/04 to make myself a copy of this PROM.
Thank you all !

Similar Topics

Hey guys, Well, the troubleshooting continues for the client who got hit by lightning. New CPU has been installed, and is working! That's the...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom